Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Blog Hopping

So I just spent the last 1 1/2 hours hopping through the calendar blog hop!  WOW!  There are some really great ideas in there and I have added some people to follow as I absolutely loved their work!  I have just spent the last week in Wyoming and I will be making scrapbook pages later this week to give to family.  The calendar hop had ideas in how to use markers instead of making cuts and since I have some of them in my stash, I will be trying them out very shortly!

Well, I am off to pick up two of my granddaughters and we are going to go see a movie!  Tangled!  I can't wait.  Taking kids to the movies is a great way to see the PG movies that you wouldn't get to see with your husband!  Enjoy the day, and go check out that calendar hop!

No comments: