Sunday, January 2, 2011

Into the new year I go

Well, tomorrow I must go back to my job, sad face here, but thankful that I am employed and have money to spend on the hobbies that I have.  I am going to try and post new items every week........and get my stampin up business off the ground.  So if you know of anyone in my local area that would like to purchase stamping products, please direct them my way. 




Ok, so I have a few pictures to post;  a thank you card, very simple, and my first attempt at a toilet paper roll tag mini book.  Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Wendy aka Bling Queen said...

Have fun....

Unknown said...

I am a new follower, also a newbie to blogging. Started a blog way back, but just didn't do anything with it, just recently getting back into it. The Crafty Queen sent me over. :)
Maybe come follow me as well.
www.sleeplesswonder.blopspot.com

Karen Marsh said...

I am a new follower thanks to Crafty Queen. I look forward to all your wonderful projects. I am new to card making and scrap-booking so I am very open to new ideas.