Sunday, January 16, 2011

Valentine's creations, more coming in the days ahead




I have started early, well early to me, on Valentine's day as I have about 100 treat bags to make for the grandkids to take to school.  Something that I look forward to and something I hope that they will have to remember me by when they grow up and look back on school days.  The face on the heart is from peachy keen stamps, love you sentiment is stampin up and the flowers were cut on the cricut at 2" and 2 3/4 using plantin school book I believe.  Treat containers were made with valentine paper from K and Company.

1 comment:

More Than Favors said...

Darlene I love these! Where did you how did you get the treat bag cut? Thank you for joining the Wacky Wednesday Challenge!

Happy Crafting,
Paula
Morethanfavors.blogspot.com