Sunday, January 9, 2011

Valentine Mini Album

I have had a few requests on how to make the mini album so here are the directions.

Find 3 or 4 empty toilet paper rolls.  Wrapping paper rolls will work as well, cut them at 5".  You should be able to get 4 or so from a wrapping paper roll.  Flatten the rolls by putting under some heavy books over night.  Cut your paper at 4 1/4 inches wide and 6" long.  Apply glue, (I used two sided tape for this one), to one side of the roll and adhere your paper.  Foll the paper around the roll and apply glue adhesive as you go.  You will have an over hang.  Make sure you secure your edges well.  I then cut tags from heavy scrap paper or cardstock at 4" using my Plantin School book Cartridge.  I tied ribbon at the top of the tag and put decorations on the outside.  WaLa........Mini scrapbook.  Tags can be left blank and you can write on them or put pics on them.  I used a  O ring to put 4 minis on so I have 8 mini pages!

Good luck!

No comments: